Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: The Homunculus
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: Dark Chocolate
Rebecca Girlinghouse, MA WKPIC Doctoral Intern Following Valentine’s Day, there are massive sales on chocolate, and if you’re anything like me, you took full advantage of that fact. Further sweetening this post-Valentine’s Day deal is a recent survey of … Continue reading