Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
- Friday Factoid: What is “Pure O” OCD and Does it Exist?
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: EPPP
Katelyn Yunes, MS WKPIC Doctoral Intern A few months ago, I started studying for the EPPP. Here are some resources I have found to be helpful so far: EPPP Comprehensive Study Volumes: https://aatbs.com/comprehensive-study-volumes Check with your school, they … Continue reading