Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: The Homunculus
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: Factors
Article Review: Haaksma, M. et al. (2019). Survival time tool to guide care planning in people with dementia.
Katelyn Yunes, MS WKPIC Doctoral Intern Haaksma and colleagues (2019) set out to determine factors that would facilitate accurate prediction of mortality rate in individuals with late-onset (i.e., ≥ age 65 at diagnosis) dementia. Participants were 55,076 individuals from … Continue reading