Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: The Homunculus
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: Hallucinations
Katelyn Yunes, MS WKPIC Doctoral Intern Did you know that nonpathological hallucinations exist? Hypnagogic hallucinations are short-lived perceptual experiences that can occur while falling asleep. Similarly, hypnopompic hallucinations are short-lived perceptual experiences that can occur upon waking up and … Continue reading