Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
- Friday Factoid: What is “Pure O” OCD and Does it Exist?
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: Health
Rebecca Girlinghouse, MA WKPIC Doctoral Intern With February being American Heart Month, it made me wonder what kind of link there may be between the heart and mental health. The answer: a really big one! There is actually an … Continue reading
Analyzing the data of 398 participants aged 18 to 84, Americans reported getting less sleep than they were 15 years ago (Sheehand, Frochen, Walsemann & Ailshire, 2019). Sleep was categorized into three separate groups: ≤6 hours (short sleep), 7-8 (adequate … Continue reading