Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: The Homunculus
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: History
Rebecca Girlinghouse, MA WKPIC Doctoral Intern Racism within the field of psychology has long hindered its ability to reach those in need. Further, it has kept many pioneers in the field from receiving the recognition they deserve due to … Continue reading