Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
- Friday Factoid: What is “Pure O” OCD and Does it Exist?
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: Senses
Katelyn Yunes, MS WKPIC Doctoral Intern Have you ever tasted shapes, saw sounds, or felt flavors? If so, you may be experiencing synesthesia, a neurological trait where “a triggering stimulus evokes the automatic, involuntary, affect-laden, and conscious perception of … Continue reading