Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
- Friday Factoid: What is “Pure O” OCD and Does it Exist?
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: Weighted blankets
Rebecca Girlinghouse, MA WKPIC Doctoral Intern One of my favorite things about winter is that it gives me a reason to bust out all of my warm, fuzzy blankets. This year, I decided to add a weighted blanket to … Continue reading