Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: Recognition of Personhood Among Suicidal Women Admitted to Psychiatric Hospitals
- Friday Factoids (Catch-Up): Navigating Political Differences in Supervision and Training
- Article Review: Cardiac Surgery and Psychosis
- Friday Factoids: Returning to Work During COVID
- Friday Factoids: Has COVID affected the kinds of psychiatric cases seen in the Emergency Department?
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: COVID and psychiatric emergencies
Friday Factoids: Has COVID affected the kinds of psychiatric cases seen in the Emergency Department?
In an effort to better understand the influence the COVID pandemic had on reasons for psychiatric visits to the Emergency Department, researchers at a New York City hospital compared diagnoses and referral outcomes for children, adolescents and adults in … Continue reading