Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: I Can’t See Without My Glasses!
- Friday Factoids: Why Am I So Thirsty?
- Friday Factoids: Psychological Preparation for the Olympics
- Article Review: De Sio, S., et al: Quality of life in workers and stress: Gender differences in exposure to psychosocial Risks and perceived well-Being
- Congratulations to Leadership Forum Graduates 2017-2018!!
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: ACT
Article Review: Bach, P., & Hayes, S. C. (2002). The use of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to prevent the rehospitalization of psychotic patients: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology, 70, 1129-1138. Harris, R. (2009). ACT made simple.
If you work at an acute inpatient psychiatric hospital, you will see familiar faces as patients are readmitted. It’s an evitable occurrence. When this happens you can do one of two things, either continue with the same treatment approach or … Continue reading