Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Stability When Unstable: Borderline Personality Disorder May Have Elements that Change Over Time
- Friday Factoid: Combating Stress with Mindfulness
- Friday Factoid: Engagement in Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Article Review: Moor, D., & Hermsen, M. (2018). Achieving happiness at care farms in the Netherlands.
- Article Review: El-Mallakh, P., & Findlay, J. (2015). Strategies to improve medication adherence in patients with schizophrenia: The role of support services.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: internship self-care
In my first Friday Factoid of the month, I mentioned that it is important to create friendships over the course of your internship. I have learned it is not only important to have friendships within your cohort, but with … Continue reading
Many of the articles that provide tips on how to have a successful internship strongly encourage participation in self-care activities. We, as clinicians, frequently tell our clients to engage in self-care activities such as being outside, coloring, or listening to … Continue reading