Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Stability When Unstable: Borderline Personality Disorder May Have Elements that Change Over Time
- Friday Factoid: Combating Stress with Mindfulness
- Friday Factoid: Engagement in Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Article Review: Moor, D., & Hermsen, M. (2018). Achieving happiness at care farms in the Netherlands.
- Article Review: El-Mallakh, P., & Findlay, J. (2015). Strategies to improve medication adherence in patients with schizophrenia: The role of support services.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: biases in diagnosing schizophrenia
Dr. David Rosenhan in 1973 conducted a study called On Being Sane in Insane Places to examine the reliability of staff, especially psychiatrist, in telling the difference between people who had severe psychiatric disorders and people who did not have … Continue reading