Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: The Return of the Lion King
- Article Review: Khoury, B., Lecomte, T., Gaudiano, B. A., & Paquin, K. (2013) Mindfulness interventions for schizophrenia: A meta-analysis.
- Friday Factoids: Well That’s Depressing: Analysis of Depression Data Shows Increased Rate of the Disorder
- Article Review: Browne, J., Mueser, K. T., Meyer-Kalos, P., Gottlieb, J.D., Estroff, S. E., & Penn, D. L. (2019). The therapeutic alliance in individual resiliency training for first episode psychosis: Relationship with treatment outcomes and therapy participation.
- Friday Factoid: How Bad Do I Hurt, Mommy: Gender Bias in Adult Perception of Pediatric Pain
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: brain volume
A recent study examined the relationship between sleep and brain volume. The study, which was published in an online article from the journal Neurology, studied 147 adults. Two MRI scans were conducted on the participants 3 ½ years apart … Continue reading