Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: The Homunculus
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: Clozaril challenge following agranulocytosis
Article Review: Freeman, G. M., Martin, B. A., & Hu, R. J. (2016) G-CSF Dosing to Prevent Recurrent Clozapine-Induced Agranulocytosis
A case study conducted by Freeman, Martin, and Hu, (2016) found that stabilization of psychiatric symptoms using Clozapine was possible in an individual with three consecutive instances of Clozapine-induced agranulocytosis. The study involved the five and a half year … Continue reading