Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: I Can’t See Without My Glasses!
- Friday Factoids: Why Am I So Thirsty?
- Friday Factoids: Psychological Preparation for the Olympics
- Article Review: De Sio, S., et al: Quality of life in workers and stress: Gender differences in exposure to psychosocial Risks and perceived well-Being
- Congratulations to Leadership Forum Graduates 2017-2018!!
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: compassion fatigue
Article Review: Ray, S. L., Wong, C., White, D., & Heaslip, K. (2013) Compassion Satisfaction, Compassion Fatigue, Work Life Conditions, and Burnout Among Frontline Mental Health Care Professionals
Professionals who work directly with individuals who have intensive mental health needs can sometimes find themselves affected by this work in ways they had not originally considered. Along with compassion satisfaction (CS) professionals may also experience burnout or compassion fatigue … Continue reading