Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
- Friday Factoid: What is “Pure O” OCD and Does it Exist?
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: health psychology
Rebecca Girlinghouse, MA WKPIC Doctoral Intern With February being American Heart Month, it made me wonder what kind of link there may be between the heart and mental health. The answer: a really big one! There is actually an … Continue reading
Health Psychology is both the science and art of when a person’s behaviors interact with their health status. This interaction can take place in overt, very noticeable ways or in ways that are outside of one’s awareness. A big … Continue reading