Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: Imposter Syndrome
- Friday Factoids: Good Gifts vs. Bad Gifts!
- Friday Factoids: Keeping the Magic of Santa
- Friday Factoids: Altruism–Is It Innate Or Taught?
- Article Review: Bach, P., & Hayes, S. C. (2002). The use of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to prevent the rehospitalization of psychotic patients: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology, 70, 1129-1138. Harris, R. (2009). ACT made simple.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: positive work environment
Article Review: Ray, S. L., Wong, C., White, D., & Heaslip, K. (2013) Compassion Satisfaction, Compassion Fatigue, Work Life Conditions, and Burnout Among Frontline Mental Health Care Professionals
Professionals who work directly with individuals who have intensive mental health needs can sometimes find themselves affected by this work in ways they had not originally considered. Along with compassion satisfaction (CS) professionals may also experience burnout or compassion fatigue … Continue reading