Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: Imposter Syndrome
- Friday Factoids: Good Gifts vs. Bad Gifts!
- Friday Factoids: Keeping the Magic of Santa
- Friday Factoids: Altruism–Is It Innate Or Taught?
- Article Review: Bach, P., & Hayes, S. C. (2002). The use of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to prevent the rehospitalization of psychotic patients: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology, 70, 1129-1138. Harris, R. (2009). ACT made simple.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: reducing depression during holidays
The Christmas season in America is thought to be carefree and whimsical, associated with joy, food, and fun. However, for some, especially individuals with severe mental illness, it can be a time of despair, loneliness and depressing memories. Turnbull … Continue reading