Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Conquering Quarantine Fatigue
- Friday Factoid: Racial Differences and Psychotropic Prescriptions
- Article Review: Ferrando, S.J., et al. (2020). COVID-19 psychosis: A potential new neuropsychiatric condition triggered by novel coronavirus infection and the inflammatory response?
- Article Review: Smalley, C. M., et al. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on suicidal ideation and alcohol presentations to emergency departments in a large healthcare system.
- Friday Factoid: What is “Pure O” OCD and Does it Exist?
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: smoking and psychosis
Though an association between tobacco smoking and psychotic illness is well known, reasons for the association are more ambiguous. Recent research has associated smoking tobacco with an increased risk for developing psychosis (Gurillo, Jauhar, Murray, & MacCabe, 2015). The authors … Continue reading