Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoid: Stability When Unstable: Borderline Personality Disorder May Have Elements that Change Over Time
- Friday Factoid: Combating Stress with Mindfulness
- Friday Factoid: Engagement in Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Article Review: Moor, D., & Hermsen, M. (2018). Achieving happiness at care farms in the Netherlands.
- Article Review: El-Mallakh, P., & Findlay, J. (2015). Strategies to improve medication adherence in patients with schizophrenia: The role of support services.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: smoking and psychosis
Though an association between tobacco smoking and psychotic illness is well known, reasons for the association are more ambiguous. Recent research has associated smoking tobacco with an increased risk for developing psychosis (Gurillo, Jauhar, Murray, & MacCabe, 2015). The authors … Continue reading