Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: Imposter Syndrome
- Friday Factoids: Good Gifts vs. Bad Gifts!
- Friday Factoids: Keeping the Magic of Santa
- Friday Factoids: Altruism–Is It Innate Or Taught?
- Article Review: Bach, P., & Hayes, S. C. (2002). The use of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to prevent the rehospitalization of psychotic patients: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology, 70, 1129-1138. Harris, R. (2009). ACT made simple.
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: turkey and sleep
Tryptophan found in turkey is believed to be the legendary reason why people always doze off for little naps on Thanksgiving Day. In fact, “Tryptophan is an amino acid that can be found in several foods, which include dairy products, … Continue reading