Most Recent Blog Posts
- Friday Factoids: I Can’t See Without My Glasses!
- Friday Factoids: Why Am I So Thirsty?
- Friday Factoids: Psychological Preparation for the Olympics
- Article Review: De Sio, S., et al: Quality of life in workers and stress: Gender differences in exposure to psychosocial Risks and perceived well-Being
- Congratulations to Leadership Forum Graduates 2017-2018!!
Blog Posts By Category
Blog Posts By Month
Tag Archives: Vision and sunlight exposure
It’s become increasingly common for people to need glasses to improve their vision (Marczyk, 2017). For many, this increasing issue has been puzzling since, years prior to the advent of glasses, people were able to survive without corrected vision. Many … Continue reading